Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe looks wonderful served in a big clear glass bowl and is so simple to make, and is low in fat as well.
- 250 g cooked medium prawns
- 60 ml lime juice
- 2 tablespoons [sweet chilli sauce]] (preferably a Thai-style)
- 1 red Thai chile, seeded and sliced finely
- 1 Thai green chili, seeded and sliced finely
- 200 g bean thread noodles
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh mint leaves (must be fresh)
- 2 teaspoons sugar