Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- After removing the seeds and stems from the peppers, place the chopped shallots and garlic inside the peppers.
- Rub the outside of the peppers with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in an oven-proof baking dish and cover with foil.
- Roast the peppers at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except cilantro into a blender.
- When roasted peppers are finished, add them to the blender, and blend thoroughly.
- Strain through a fine Chinoise.
- Adjust seasoning and place in refrigerator until completely chilled.
- At time of service, use chilled soup bowls, and place tartar mixture in bottom of bowl.
- Ladle 6 oz. of soup over the top of the tartar mixture and garnish with cilantro chiffonade.