Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat 3 cups port wine in saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- Stir in berries and sugar, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 5 minutes; alcohol will evaporate.
- Combine cornstarch with remaining ¼ cup port wine.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and cinnamon into soup, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour soup into large serving bowls, and top each bowl with equal portions of vegan sour cream.
- Garnish soup with edible flower petals before serving.