Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: About 1 quart
- 1 pt fresh strawberries
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb, ½ inch pieces
- 1¼ c orange juice
- ½ to 1 cup sugar
- sliced oranges
- sliced kiwifruit and/or additional strawberries, optional
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring strawberries, rhubarb and orange juice to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar to taste.
- In a blender or food processor, blend half the fruit mixture at a time until smooth.
- To serve, spoon into soup bowls and if desired, garnish with oranges, kiwi and/or strawberries.