Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With all of the spices of North Africa, thia traditional appetizer is delicious and really simple to make.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 quart chilled tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chilled orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- hot pepper sauce
Put the mixture in a sealable tub and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
This recipe serves 4.