Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 x 7 oz can crabmeat, drained well
- cilantro or tarragon sprigs for garnish
- Place the mango, coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice,salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill soup in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pour into well-chilled soup bowls; decorate the top of the soup with the crabmeat, garnish with cilantro or tarragon sprigs and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 274 Calories | 20.7g Fat | 21.4g Carbs | 2.2g Fiber | 178 mg sodium