- Place the rhubarb in a saucepan with the water and sugar, add the cinnamon sticks and ginger and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Strain the rhubarb and set aside.
- Boil the cooking liquid to reduce until very syrupy.
- Add the orange zest and juice.
- Pour over the rhubarb and chill well before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.