- 2 California avocados, ripe
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 8 kumamoto oysters shucked (save the juice)
- cilantro leaves to garnish
Peel and seed avocados.
Place all ingredients except the oysters into a blender and blend.
Serve chilled soup with two fresh oysters and juice on top, garnished with two cilantro leaves.
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top of oysters.