Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Cups chilled, canned tomato juice
- ½ of a whole chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, with 1/2 teaspoon sauce
- 14 oz canned, diced tomato
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/4" dice
- 4 oz diced sweet Onion
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4" dice
- ½ Cup thinly sliced green onion
- 15 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp hot sauce
- 4 California avocados
- cilantro or green onion brushes for garnish
Stir in remaining ingredients, except avocado and garnish; label, date and refrigerate.
Just before service: Peel, seed and dice California avocados; stir into soup.