Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 shallots, peeled
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar, or to taste
- 2 tsps. curry powder
- 1½ lbs. butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup fresh dill leaves, plus extra for garnish
- salt and freshly black ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup plantain chips, for garnish
- Steam and cool squash.
- Stir together buttermilk and yogurt until smooth. Pour 1 cup buttermilk mixture into bowl of food processor or blender and add half the cooked squash, shallots, sugar, curry powder, dill leaves, salt and pepper. Process until mixture is partially smooth.
- To serve, pour soup into individual bowls or large tureen and garnish with dill leaves, remaining squash cubed and plantain chips.