- Serves 6
- 1 (16 ounce) can apricot halves in juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves in juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tbsp ground cloves
- fresh apricot slices (optional)
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Drain the canned fruit, reserving one cup of the juice.
- Combine the canned fruit, reserved one cup juice, and next six ingredients in the container of an electric blender; cover and process for one minute or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Cover and chill for two hours.
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls.
- If desired, garnish with fresh apricot slices and mint sprigs.