From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 pkg. uncooked spaghetti
- Cook and stir ground beef and onions in large skillet or saucepan until meat is brown and onions are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and beans (with liquid).
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Drain; turn spaghetti onto large platter and top with chili mixture.