Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 pkg. uncooked spaghetti
- Cook and stir ground beef and onions in large skillet or saucepan until meat is brown and onions are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and beans (with liquid).
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Drain; turn spaghetti onto large platter and top with chili mixture.