Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chili without Beans, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can chili without beans, heated
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- With a fork or sharp knife, pierce each potato 2 or 3 times.
- Place on cookie sheet or baking pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Split baked potatoes.
- Top each potato with chili and 1 tablespoon sour cream.