Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Recipes for Diabetics by Billie Little and Penny L. Thorup
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1¼ cup condensed tomato soup undiluted
- 2 cup kidney beans
- 1 tbsp malt vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt (all right)
- Brown beef in hot pan, stir in onion, garlic, and chili powder.
- Cook, stirring often until onion is tender; add rest of ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per servings: 1 starch/bread + ½ fat exchange + 2 meat + 1 vegetable