Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cup mini shredded Wheat cereal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 butter buds mix
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 sweet'n low granulated sugar
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Spray 9 x 11-inch jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place shredded Wheat in baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over cereal and toss gently to cover all surfaces.
- Arrange in a single layer.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes, or until dry, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in airtight container.