Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounces) bottle chili sauce
- 6 ounces tiny whole shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives
- 1 large pepper, medium dice
- 1 large sweet onions, medium dice
- 1 cup finely grated Sharp cheddar cheese topping
- 1 large bag tortilla chips for scooping
- Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature and then spread evenly on large platter.
- Top with bottle of chili sauce spread evenly over cheese
- Add the shrimp and the rest of the ingredients in the order given.
- You may leave out any ingredients that you don't like or add extra things as well.
- Chill in refrigerator a few hours and serve with chips.