Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs
- 1- 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 7-ounce cans whole green chilies, split open
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups shredded Monterey jack (about 1 pound)
- Lightly grease 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Beat first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Arrange chilies from 1 can in prepared dish, covering bottom completely. Sprinkle with 1/3 of each Cheese.
- Repeat layering twice. Pour egg mixture over Cheese. Let stand 30 minutes.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Bake until casserole is slightly puffed in center and golden brown on edges about 45 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes and serve.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.