A great family pleaser without the frying!
- 1 lb grated Cheese (i use a Mexican blend or a Cheddar also works well)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can whole green chilies
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt,pepper,and flour
- Spray a pan (9x13) with a nonstick cooking spray.
- layer chilies, then the mixture made in step 1, then the Cheese.
- Continue this order until you run our of ingredients and put EXTRA Cheese on the top!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Allow about 10 minutes before serving!