Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clovers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Grease pie pan then sprinkle chilies, cheese and pimentos on bottom of pan.
- Mix eggs and baking mix then add half and half and mix together with electric mixer.
- Pour over top and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.