Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 10 chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Split fresh peppers, remove seeds and stems, wash thoroughly (keep hands away from your eyes when handling hot peppers! - wear gloves if possible).
- Purée in a food processor or blender until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Heat saucepan, add oil, sauté garlic and onion 3minutes.
- Add pepper and dilute with hot water until desired degree of hotness is reached.
- Thicken like a gravy with the flour, mixing to a smooth paste with cold water.