Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 10 chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Split fresh peppers, remove seeds and stems, wash thoroughly (keep hands away from your eyes when handling hot peppers! - wear gloves if possible).
- Purée in a food processor or blender until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Heat saucepan, add oil, sauté garlic and onion 3minutes.
- Add pepper and dilute with hot water until desired degree of hotness is reached.
- Thicken like a gravy with the flour, mixing to a smooth paste with cold water.