Delicious as a dipping sauce or as a marinade.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Low Fat Lifestyle
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 07.12.07
- Makes ⅔ cup
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves (packed)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- generous pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Purée all ingredients in blender.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature)
Nutritional information Edit
- 28 Calories | 1g Fat (34.3% calories from fat) | trace Saturated Fat | trace Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 0mg Cholesterol | 57mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 vegetable | 0 fat | ½ other carbohydrates.