Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delicious as a dipping sauce or as a marinade.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Low Fat Lifestyle
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 07.12.07
- Makes ⅔ cup
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves (packed)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- generous pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Purée all ingredients in blender.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature)
Nutritional information Edit
- 28 Calories | 1g Fat (34.3% calories from fat) | trace Saturated Fat | trace Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 0mg Cholesterol | 57mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 vegetable | 0 fat | ½ other carbohydrates.