Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chili without Beans, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- ¾ cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (8.5 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can chili without beans
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.Drain.
- Stir in macaroni, corn, tomato sauce and chili without beans.
- Place in oven for 30 – 40 minutes until heated through.