Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 oven bag, large size (for oven use only)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2½ pounds boneless top loin pork roast
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine honey, chili powder and lime peel.
- Pat surface of pork dry.
- Spread half of chili mixture evenly over bottom of pork.
- Add pork to oven bag; spread remaining chili mixture over top of pork.
- Arrange sweet potatoes around pork in an even layer in bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie, cut six ½-inch slits in top.
- Bake 1 to 1¼ hours, until meat thermometer reads 160f.
- Slice pork; spoon juices over pork before serving.