Recipes courtesy Rachael Ray.
- Episode#: TMSP01, Copyright 2003 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about ½ cup butter topping
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 3 red chilis, chopped, optional
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, optional
- Combine all ingredients especially including chopped chilis and lime juice, in a small pot, and melt butter over low heat.
- Transfer to a small bowl, for basting or spreading. Cover the homemade butter with the plastic wrap then reserve this in the freezer after cooling.
- Serve warm with grilled corn or other meals.