Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- Makes about ½ pound.
- 16 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil for brushing the tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1½ cups grated Monterey jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Brush the tortillas lightly on one side with the oil.
- In a small bowl combine well the chili powder, the salt, and the oregano.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the tortillas, and scatter the Monterey jack on top.
- Cut each tortilla into fourths with a pizza wheel or sharp knife
- Arrange the wedges on 2 large baking sheets, and bake them in a preheated 400°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are golden and crisp.