- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) chicken broth, preferably reduced sodium
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) diced mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (12 to 16 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (10 to 12 oz.) Chicken breast, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips, preferably unsalted
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth, tomatoes and chilies to a boil.
- Stir in corn; reduce heat, simmer 2 minutes.
- Add Chicken, stirring gently to keep pieces from breaking up too much. Simmer 1 minute until heated through.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with tortilla chips, stirring chips into hot soup.
- Stir 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro into the soup along with the Chicken.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.