Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes approximately 4 dozen
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1.25-ounce package chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- Taco Sauce
- Combine water and rice in 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Add Cheese, eggs, and chili seasoning mix.
- Cool mixture to room temperature.
- Shape rice mixture into 2x1/2-inch sticks.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Deep-fry sticks in hot vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Taco Sauce.