Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Your favorite Chili's Monterey Chicken recipe. Exactly the same recipe at Chili's.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp barbeque sauce (she recommends Bull’s Eye)
- 2 slices of well crisped Bacon
- ¼ cup mixture of Monterey jack and sharp cheddar cheese
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with Barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.