Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 6 - 8 Hours
Chili’s is known for their high quality fajitas. These are easy to prepare, and you can have that special Tex Mex flavor any night of the week.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- 1½ lbs sirloin steak
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- sautéed onion and green pepper
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut sirloin steak into bite size pieces.
- Place in crock pot, with chili’s, soup mix and water.
- Cook on low, 6-8 hours.
- Chop onion and bell pepper in small stripes, sauté in olive oil.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Drain beef mixture.
- Place in center of tortillas, top with cheese, salsa, onion and pepper mix