Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 tsp fresh basil -- finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 red skinned potatoes
- 8 baby carrots
- 1½ lbs fresh boneless Chilean sea bass fillets -- (not frozen)
- 8 slender asparagus spears
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, basil, garlic and lemon juice until well combined.
- Set aside.
- Parboil the potatoes and baby carrots for 5 minutes.
- Divide the fish fillets into 4 equal portions.
- Place the fish fillets in a buttered 9x13" pan, or an attractive gratin dish with the same volume.
- Arrange the vegetables over the fish in an appealing pattern.
- Top each portion with one-fourth of the butter-garlic mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.