This recipe yields 1.
- 1 lb Chilean sea bass fillet very fresh
- 1 oz loose oolong tea ground fine in the blender
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- With a sharp knife slice the Chilean sea bass into a very thin sheet.
- Sprinkle the fish with the tea powder.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll up tightly.
- Wrap the rolls with plastic wrap then wrap again.
- Heat a steamer with water
- Steam the rolls for about 12 minutes or until they feel firm but the rolls do not have juice collecting under the plastic.
- Let the rolls sit and cool for 5 minutes then slice the fish at an angle and remove the plastic.
- Arrollado de Chancho - Chunks of pork wrapped in pork fat smothered in red ají (chili).