Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 1.
- 1 lb Chilean sea bass fillet very fresh
- 1 oz loose oolong tea ground fine in the blender
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- With a sharp knife slice the Chilean sea bass into a very thin sheet.
- Sprinkle the fish with the tea powder.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll up tightly.
- Wrap the rolls with plastic wrap then wrap again.
- Heat a steamer with water
- Steam the rolls for about 12 minutes or until they feel firm but the rolls do not have juice collecting under the plastic.
- Let the rolls sit and cool for 5 minutes then slice the fish at an angle and remove the plastic.
- Arrollado de Chancho - Chunks of pork wrapped in pork fat smothered in red ají (chili).