Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 1 servings.
- 10 oz Chilean sea bass, fresh
- 10 oz kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz red onions
- 3 oz fresh tomatoes
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 oz garlic
- 1 oz butter
- 2 oz white wine
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Bake sea bass with wine, 1 ounce butter, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
- While is baking, sauté garlic in oil.
- Add red onions, and.
- After one minute add tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and 1 ounce of butter.
- Cook until onions are transparent.
- Remove sea bass from the oven and place on plate.
- Pour the onion and olive mixture over and enjoy!.