This recipe yields 1 servings.
- 10 oz Chilean sea bass, fresh
- 10 oz kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz red onions
- 3 oz fresh tomatoes
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 oz garlic
- 1 oz butter
- 2 oz white wine
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Bake sea bass with wine, 1 ounce butter, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
- While is baking, sauté garlic in oil.
- Add red onions, and.
- After one minute add tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and 1 ounce of butter.
- Cook until onions are transparent.
- Remove sea bass from the oven and place on plate.
- Pour the onion and olive mixture over and enjoy!.