Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Description EditThis recipe yields 1 serving.
- 2 cup lobster stock
- 2 cup clam juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ⅛ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- ¼ tbsp aji amarillo
- 2 Chilean salmon fillets - (6 oz ea) cut thin slices
- 1 Yellow tomato diced
- ½ bunch scallions sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 bunch chives chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled, steamed, and sliced to ¼" pieces
- Combine lobster stock and clam juice and reduce by half.
- In a blender mix the orange juice, lime juice, dry mustard, mayonnaise, heavy cream, whole grain mustard, aji amarillo; then add it to the stock.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the salmon, tomato, scallions, cilantro, and chives and add in the stock juice.
- On a serving platter arrange a bed of sliced sweet potatoes and serve the ceviche on top.