Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp dry mustard
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Bake chicken in 350°F oven for a half-hour or until done - cool.
- Cut into bite size pieces and place in baking dish.
- In saucepan, combine all other ingredients except chicken broth, simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth and simmer another 15 minutes.
- Pour over chicken, cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid, bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.