Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As a teacher, I would assign this recipe to my fifth-graders to make. It's easy, much more so if you have a food processor with a julienne disk for the carrots. This is a light and refreshing side for a summer meal or picnic.
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 5 young carrots
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh cilantro
- finely ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Combine all ingredients in serving bowl.
- Sere cold.