Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Description EditThis recipe yields 1 serving.
- Cream together butter and Sugar; add egg and flour and mix well.
- Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Pat with a floured finger into very thin little circles (quarter to half dollar size).
- Bake at 325°F for 10 – 12 minutes, until just starting to brown around edges.
- Sandwich two cookies together with cooked condensed milk.
- To cook condensed milk, place entire, unopened can in a large saucepan, cover with water.
- Bring to boil and simmer about 2 hours.
- This turns it into caramel.