Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 ounces (120 g) reduced-fat processed cheese, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ⅓ cup (24 g) store-bought chunky salsa
- 1 x 16-ounce (480 g) can fat-free refried beans
- ¼ cup (34 g) well-drained canned chopped green chiles
- Combine all ingredients and put in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook for another 4 minutes, stirring once, until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through.
- Serve hot with fat-free or reduced-fat tortilla chips.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (dip only):
- 102 calories (32% calories from fat) | 5 g protein | 3 g total fat (2.0 g saturated fat) | 10 g carbohydrate | 3 g dietary fiber | 10 mg cholesterol | 530 mg sodium