Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 medium red chilis, stems and seeds removed
- 5 medium dried red chiles, stems and seeds removed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2½ tsp ground cumin
- hot water
- Soak the dried chiles in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Process soaked chile peppers in a blender with a bit of water to make a pureé.
- Strain out excess liquid.