Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh whole-kernel corn, or 1 (10 oz) package whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- ½ tsp hot dried chile pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon or white wine vinegar
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil and cook onion until translucent.
- Place vegetables in skillet and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in chile pepper and vinegar, cooking just long enough to warm through.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (¼ of recipe):
- 96 calories | 2g fat | 6 mg sodium | 3g protein | 21g carbs | 0 mg cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 starch/bread, 1 vegetable