Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh whole-kernel corn, or 1 (10 oz) package whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- ½ tsp hot dried chile pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon or white wine vinegar
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil and cook onion until translucent.
- Place vegetables in skillet and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in chile pepper and vinegar, cooking just long enough to warm through.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (¼ of recipe):
- 96 calories | 2g fat | 6 mg sodium | 3g protein | 21g carbs | 0 mg cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 starch/bread, 1 vegetable