Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce (any variety)
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 oz)
- Chopped avocado or green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir together Chicken, Monterey jack cheese, sour cream and chiles.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup Chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam side down, in baking dish.
- Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and Cheese is melted.
- Top with avocado or green onions. If desired, serve with lettuce, chopped tomato and additional sour cream.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.