Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McCord Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce jar chickpeas
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1 cup pork scraps chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Heat oil in deep pan then add onion and fry until transparent.
- Add meat and fry for 2 minutes then add stock, herbs and chickpeas and simmer until stock has reduced way down.