This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McCord Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce jar chickpeas
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1 cup pork scraps chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Heat oil in deep pan then add onion and fry until transparent.
- Add meat and fry for 2 minutes then add stock, herbs and chickpeas and simmer until stock has reduced way down.