Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drain the chickpeas and reserve ¾ cup liquid.
- In a 3½-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine the chickpeas with the reserved liquid, the diced tomatoes with liquid, Lightlife Gimme Lean™, garlic, onion and ginger.
- Stir in the pepper, cloves, cumin, cardamom, coriander, salt, bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
- Cover and cook at low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
- Remove and discard the bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
- Serve hot.