Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup cooked Chickpeas drained well and blotted dry
- 1/2 tsp salt (if you used canned beans reduce or eliminate the salt)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Toss the Chickpeas with seasonings and spread on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 30-40 (or 1 hour) minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Makes about 1 1/4 cups