Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking fine- or medium-grain bulgur wheat
- 1/2 cup uncooked hulled red lentils
- 1 1/2 cups canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbs.Red Pepper Paste
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 Tbs. dried mint
- 1 tsp. paprika or Aleppo pepper
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil over medium heat. Stir in the bulgur wheat and red lentils, cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the grains are tender.