Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken breasts or fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced shallots
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 cup halved California seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle Chicken or with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and brown on each side.
- Remove to baking dish and bake 12 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Sauté shallots in pan drippings.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme, dash pepper and wine.
- Gently boil 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add grapes and boil 1 minute longer.
- Remove from heat and serve grape sauce over Chicken.
Nutritional Information Edit
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 264 calories., 27 g pro., 8 g fat (27% calories. from fat), 16 g carb., 73 mg chol., 1.0 g fiber, 650 mg sodium.