Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 8 pieces of chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ lb margarine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- Sauté onions in margarine.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Mix together.
- Gradually add water.
- Cover mixture and cook until chicken is tender, about 1 hour. If mixture is too thick, dilute with more water.
- Just before serving, add sour cream.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve over rice.