- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ⅓ cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 2 tsp butter
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Add chicken, close bag and shake until lightly coated.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 7 minutes.
- Or until cooked through and golden.
- Place on a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add broth and onion to drippings in skillet.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Or until onion is soft.
- Stir in jam and simmer 2 minutes.
- Or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Remove skillet from heat, add butter and stir until melted.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.