Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Ray at Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 4 chicken breast halves, without skin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- ¼ cup fat-free chicken broth
- ¼ cup orange juice
- dash hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Pound chicken breasts gently to thin slightly.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker.
- Brown chicken breasts.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Reduce pressure according to your manual.
- Enjoy! great over rice or noodles.
- Do not waste the wonderful liquids from cooking this recipe.
- Use them on top of the chicken and or rice.