Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pui cu bame
- 1 chicken
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 lb / 500 g okra
- 5 – 6 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- chopped parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Clean and wash the okra.
- Keep okra in water with salt and vinegar for one hour.
- Fry the chicken pieces in butter until yellow.
- Add grated onion, boiled and strained tomatoes, salt, sugar and the okra (which were rinsed several times after removal from the salt-vinegar water).
- Simmer, covered, until the okra are almost done.
- Add a tablespoon of vinegar and the chopped greens and set in the oven for a little while.