Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
This is a twist on traditional Chicken Francese.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 small jar of Non-Pareil capers
- a pat of butter
- ⅓ cup white wine
- Pound Chicken Breasts with a meat mallet until they are ¾ inch thick
- Pour flour into a large, shallow bowl. Coat all chicken breasts in flour.
- Melt butter in pan, and fry the chicken until golden brown. Flip them until fully cooked.
- After all the chicken is cooked, pour white wine into pan to deglaze it.
- Add capers and lemon juice. Let them cook very briefly.
- Pour sauce onto chicken and serve.