Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
This is a twist on traditional Chicken Francese.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 small jar of Non-Pareil capers
- a pat of butter
- ⅓ cup white wine
- Pound Chicken Breasts with a meat mallet until they are ¾ inch thick
- Pour flour into a large, shallow bowl. Coat all chicken breasts in flour.
- Melt butter in pan, and fry the chicken until golden brown. Flip them until fully cooked.
- After all the chicken is cooked, pour white wine into pan to deglaze it.
- Add capers and lemon juice. Let them cook very briefly.
- Pour sauce onto chicken and serve.